22 Jun Let Nature boost the productivity of your rabbits!
The latest trial made in China this winter confirms that adding GrowthPlus© to the feed of post-weaning rabbits results in less mortality and diarrhea occurrence, more weight gain, and better FCR.
As a consequence, the economic output of the group fed with GrowthPlus© was more than 9% higher than control group.
CONDITIONS OF THE TRIAL
The trial took place on a commercial farm, from day 38th until day 53rd of life. (The rabbits were slaughtered on day 67th).
Rabbits were located within the same house and were divided into two different groups:
- Trial group, GrowthPlus© added to post-weaning feed.
- Control group: no treatment.
All other health, nutritional, and management parameters were the same for both groups.
*Considering price of meat, cost of feed and cost of adding GrowthPlus© to feed in the trial group.
Ms. Qi Wenjuan, Sales Representative
Image: Adapted by PlusVet Animal Health©, Rabbit logo found in www.logoopenstock.com, all rights reserved.
Product of choice
GrowthPlus© is added to feed to maintain and improve digestive health. It is formulated with synergistic ingredients:
- Bactericidal and fungicidal plant extracts, combined with organic acids for better effectiveness, that reduce the number of pathogenic microbes in the digestive system.
- Plant extracts with prebiotic effect, that promote the growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut.
- Immunostimulant and antioxidant plant extracts.
- Silicates with mycotoxin binding function.
It is especially useful in cases of gizzard diseases, necrotic enteritis, feed passage and other enteritis. It is also used as a natural growth promoter and to replace antibiotic growth promoters.
Would you like further information?
Certain health statements may not be applicable in your region.